In response to the popularity of this topic and these beautiful women, I have spent some time researching issues that affect transgender women and the men they are involved with. On this post I’ve featured some points-of-view from men who have dated or who seek transgender women. The quotes are from the Tevolve Network, a comprehensive site that is an excellent resource for anyone interested in the subject. (Some of the quotes have been edited for clarity.) For many men, for a number of reasons, a loving relationship with a transgender woman would be a match made in Heaven. Bear in mind, for those who would prefer a pre-op transgender woman, many of these ladies are eagerly awaiting the day they can have genital reassignment surgery. They would want the man they love to be supportive.
Note: Why these women are posing for these pictures, I wouldn’t know. I do know these images offer a glimpse of what transgender females look like. I also know they are beautiful and fascinating creatures. Obviously, the vast majority of transgender women, like most everyone else, would not pose nude on the Internet. However, it’s nice that these girls do.
1. For me, I’ve recently just got into transgender women because of past situations with supposedly normal women(who turned out to be crazy or had some really big axe to grind) and I’ve found them to be pleasant, fun, and very sexually accepting in regards to being just as sexually aggressive as i am. and its funny but i never did once challenge my sexuality,lol. It’s like “um normal women can be dangerous, transgender women are fun. Let me try them out for a while.” Haven’t had a problem since.
2. I have found in my own trials and tribulations as a young man looking for what interests me in a romantic side is that transgendered women quite honestly make it easier to communicate or clarify how you’d like to date or pursue a relationship then if you were dating a genetic female. I’m a fan and respectful southern gent of the feminine prowess but seriously why is it that so many genetic girls make it harder to be able to communicate or understand what they’re issues are?! In retrospect I will say that it;’s always a great date for me to enjoy the company of a young woman who likes a respectful chivalrous guy to take her out cause that’s how it should be! Unfortunately I feel that with today’s society, the idea of the Audrey Hepburn styled ladies of old are a passing breed!
3. I have never been interested in men and don’t consider myself gay although I have always felt comfortable around gay men. I have always been attracted to sexy effeminate women and am now attracted to sexy effeminate TG (pre-op). In terms of personality, sex, everything else; I just love TG… I still consider myself heterosexual, however my woman has a penis and a wonderful personality to go with it.
So, the great question…..why? Well nobody asks, why did you marry a genetic woman so why ask the question of a woman who is ts.
We met and we clicked. We just had huge chemistry. I could not help but love this wonderful woman. When she told me she was ts, I didn’t think anything of it. I loved HER for who she was. I love her for who she is. Gender, sex or whatever has never come into it. We love each other and that is all that matters.
5. I believe trans women are very in tuned to who they are.To make that choice is a major decision in their life and shows who they are and want to be.I respect and applaud that.I would love date a trans woman.I’ve seen some beautiful trans women.I have no problem with my masculinity,and fully aware of who I am.
6. I’m a transgendered woman who’s really frustrated because I really don’t know where or how to find a boyfriend my age., or age group. I’m not into bars, and I want to find a man who isn’t looking for another man. I’ve dated gay men before and it’s not the same thing. A gay man wants another man. That isn’t me. I want him to be the man, and I’m the woman. If I go as far as being intimate with him and taking his cock inside me, I don’t to be rejected after e go to bed simply because he really wanted a man.
I always wondered why I wanted to have “gay sex” but wasn’t attracted to men. When I was growing up there wasn’t such a thing as a transsexual or shemale. There were transvestites, drag queens and cross-dressers. All these were obviously men dressed as women.
Advances in science and technology have allowed transgendered people to feminize their appearance permanently. Since the late 90s I have realized that I am “tranny bi”. I am innately attracted to the feminine form and I’m happy if that form has either a pussy or a cock. If I like her I will accept whatever she has downstairs. Most trannies used to think that guys like me were gay and couldn’t come to terms with it. When I say I’m tranny bi they think about it and realize it’s a new sub-sect of bisexuality. I’ve never had a t-girlfriend but would love to find one.
8. I have dated several trans-women, all non-op and am currently in a serious relationship. As others have said, it just feels right for me. It never quite felt right to be with women or gay men for me. I’m straight, acting and feeling, pretty much, no cross-dressing or autogynephelia tendencies, as seems to be common among one segment of trans-oriented men.
I like that there is a little yin in the yang of some trans-women. I prefer a penis to a vagina. Am I bit gay? Maybe, but different. The women I liked, were athletic as another commented here. Beyond the sexual aspect, I just adore the expressiveness of trans-women and enjoy the company and friendship of quite a few. I’ve nothing against post or wannabe post ops, I can also fall for them, as they share many of the characteristics I find attractive, but it’s just not my preference so I doubt I’d date one as I wouldn’t want to hurt her. However, love can outweigh our sexual preferences. No one is perfect and love is about appreciation and acceptance, not perfect buns and so on.
Maybe some information about my own sexuality is in order here. I’m bisexual, I’ve been sexually attracted to both men and women since puberty, although it happens a lot more with women. Whether this preference is natural or a result of “cultural conditioning” is something I don’t know. I don’t ponder too much on it. I am what I am and enjoy my sexuality to the fullest. Because of this, I’m afraid I fall in the “men who like transgendered women are bisexual” category, as someone else put it here. ?
I first came into contact with transgendered, pre-op women through transsexual porn, like so many men I guess. I know I was dumbstruck. It was like a sudden revelation, a world beyond the vanilla male-female divide. Suddenly, there were girls that bridged that border, that combined both male and female elements in their physique. To me, such a woman was like a dream come true, a focal point of all my sexual fantasies.
So, from a selfish point of view, transgender women – and I have always seen pre-op transgender women as 100% female with “additional allure” – to me are the ideal sexual partner. A transgender woman to me is someone with whom I can be completely sexually satisfied. I would be able to live with a partner that offered the very cliched “best of both worlds”. (A horrible expression, I know)
Of course this is a fantasy. Only a minority of girls is comfortable with still partly masculine aspect. Experience has taught me many girls do not consider their status such a blessing as I do. Their male genitals are an unhappy reminder of their condition and they’d rather you don’t insist on it too much. I also understand men like me who find them attractive for this are seen as strange, even perverted “chasers”. I’m not a mind reader, but I always feel I make them feel less complete. (Whereas I consider them “more complete”, to put it awkwardly)
Finally, what I see as this “bonus” can never be the basis for a solid, long-term relationship. Sure, it’s an added attraction to me, but in the end, you fall in love with someone for the person they are. So the fact whether your transgender girlfriend decides to go for SRS should not affect the love you feel for each other.
Yes TG women embrace a feminine side in a way that natural women don’t – natural women seem confused about their own feminine side and want to play it down to complete with men.
I do love the shared secret that my partner is TG – if we are in normal environment
I think one of the great attractions of a pre op is that unlike a natural woman you have a obvious physical signal of when you partner is aroused and when she has an orgasm.
To leave a comment, click the symbol in the upper right hand cornerPin It